Am This DumB Broken Gurl That Time Won't heaL The Pain in Her Chest , Am That One Gurl Who Taaste The Agony Of This Tough Life , N Yeahh i 've Become So Numb Bcz Of struggle !
I remembered when i was able To Sing n Soar away but now i become that ill-fated Black Butterfly .
This world become a nonplace For meh , i just hate Everythin , everything refers To Happiness N Even Myself So Leave alone and Don't Approach Frum Meh At All cz Am A haunted GURL , Let Meh drownin in My Own Depression cz When i have wanTeD u To Get me Out To D'Light No One was Listenin T'Meh ! N Now I Don't even want T'Get Up From My Nightmare cz Darkness Overwhelmed My Soul n Overthinkin Swallow My Mind AlToGether N am Just Sinkin Too Deep Inside Myself Searching For The Insane Part of meh To Forget The Torture That Has Smashed My Heart into
Peaces Of Ashes ~
{ N Yeahh , I have Become So Numb Bcz Of All This Sorta Of Agony 💔}
I remembered when i was able To Sing n Soar away but now i become that ill-fated Black Butterfly .
This world become a nonplace For meh , i just hate Everythin , everything refers To Happiness N Even Myself So Leave alone and Don't Approach Frum Meh At All cz Am A haunted GURL , Let Meh drownin in My Own Depression cz When i have wanTeD u To Get me Out To D'Light No One was Listenin T'Meh ! N Now I Don't even want T'Get Up From My Nightmare cz Darkness Overwhelmed My Soul n Overthinkin Swallow My Mind AlToGether N am Just Sinkin Too Deep Inside Myself Searching For The Insane Part of meh To Forget The Torture That Has Smashed My Heart into
Peaces Of Ashes ~
{ N Yeahh , I have Become So Numb Bcz Of All This Sorta Of Agony 💔}
~Darkest NiGht~

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire